Walk This Way Workshop
Teaching your dog to walk on a loose lead not only makes walking your dog much more enjoyable it also reduces risk of physical injury to both you and your dog.
Here at Barking Mad Dog Training we are used to working with all sizes and types of dogs, from strong Rhodesian Ridgebacks down to tiny German Spitz. We teach you how to train your dog as an individual, getting the dog to walk on a loose lead regardless of size.
- Using proven, guaranteed methods.
- Using fun and games to get the best out of your dog
- Building a stronger bond with your dog
- Helping the dog to understand what you want from them
- Notes to take home to help your dog for the future.
This workshop is held in Gosforth at 730 – 830pm, on Wednesday 10th October and is only £25.
Spaces will be limited to ensure the best working area for your dog.
Please note this is not the place for dogs that are not comfortable around other dogs, or who show behaviours such as lunging and barking at other dog or people.