Welcome to Barking Mad Dog Training where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families.
Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and thus still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In our Good Dog class, we start to teach your dog how to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for including:
* Sitting and staying when asked
* Settling and chilling when asked
* Coming back even when there are squirrels
* Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
* Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
* Leaving stuff when their person says even when it’s the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
* Listening to your every word
* Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the best boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog what’s right and wrong is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5-minute daily sessions Monday – Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
You also get the benefit of a private Facebook group specifically for this class, where you can add your videos and I will personally give you feedback and support. If you don’t have Facebook don’t worry you can email me your progress.
Enrol now for just £60