Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and thus still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In our Good Puppy class, we start to teach your puppy how to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the Telly Box
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when it’s the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the best boy or girl in town
Of course, this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog what’s right and wrong is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Puppy Class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5-minute daily sessions Monday – Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
Access to a Members only Facebook Group.
In here I will give you additional information on how to
- Stop Puppy Biting
- Stopping jumping up at people
- Chewing the things, you don’t want them too
- Go to the toilet in the right spot
- Socialise correctly with dogs and people to ensure they are confident but responsive, even during social distancing
You also upload your training videos so I can give you guidance, support and feedback. Making sure you are doing everything right with your puppy.
You can ask me question 24/7 about any puppy related issues, which gives you what my puppy owners call trainer in your pocket.
You get lifetime access to the course for just £80.