Behavioural and One to One Training
Not all problems are covered in a class situation. Donna Connelly our head behaviourist has over 30 years experience training problems such as aggression towards other dogs, people, other animals, fear and phobias, separation anxiety and much more.
Using only up to date science based training techniques that are proven to be effective and have the dog’s welfare at heart.
She has been assessed and gained full member of both the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers. Donna is the only person in the north east to be full members of both.
We mainly work on vet referrals having clients referred to us from a number of Veterinary Practices in the North East. But we do accept clients contacting us directly.
Your initial consultation will take place in your own home or via Video Call and is an hour long.
During this time we will
• Take a full and in depth history (you might not have much if it is a rescue dog but that isn’t a problem) and an account of the problem.
• Put a training plan into action.
• Arrange a follow up session if necessary.
After the session you will receive
• Email, Telephone or Video Call support between further sessions
One to One Sessions
Your dog might not have any issues that prevent you going into class, but your time might be limited. Then our Online course would be ideal for you. You can do these at your own pace and time but still recive full support via a private facebook page or email from Donna.
Here is the link for Our Good Dog Courses
Or if you want to tackle a specific area such as walking nicely on the lead or recall and a one to one might be a better option for you.
Donna will meet you either at your home, a safe outside area or Video Call and work on whatever problem area you want.
• The sessions are an hour long
• During the session we will go through some background information which might be contributing to the problem.
• Work at a level that suits you and your dog
• You will be given homework to work on between sessions
• Email, telephone or Video Call between sessions
Whatever the problem we can help you and your dog on the right path. Working together as a team to have a happy partnership.
You can either book a consultation one at a time or book a block.
1 hour session is £80
Or a block of 4 and get the 5th free, click below